Wednesday, June 20, 2012

It's Pink Wednesday!

Hello Lacquer Luvers! Today is officially the first day of summer and it's Pink Wednesday, too! I have a lovely summery pink mani to share with you that also features something new. Yesterday my MASH nail stamping plates came in the mail and as soon as I went through all the plates I knew exactly what image I would be using for today's post.


My manicure began with a base of Milani Smoothe Base Coat followed by two coats of Zoya Tobey. Tobey can best be described as: "Very bright nearly-neon fuchsia-based candy pink creme. This fun shade is so bright, you can't help but smile when looking at it." This color is part of Zoya's Classics collection and the application and formula (as you can probably guess) was flawless.


I wanted to glam Tobey up a bit so I decided to apply one coat of Zoya Starla over her. Starla can best be described as: "Vivid nearly-neon purple with strong pink tones accented by silver microglitter. A universally flattering bright with a sparkly, jelly-like finish." These two polishes paired up extremely well and the sparkles from the microglitter gave me exactly what I was looking for!


Next I got out my Konad Special Stamping Polish in white and my new MASH plates. I fell in love with this flowery full nail image that was on plate Mash-42. Once all of my nails were stamped, I topped this manicure off with Color Club's top coat.


Isn't this mani so pretty for the first day of summer? I really do love the colors I chose for this one as well as the image for the nail art. I am very impressed with the quality of the MASH stamping plates. They are incredibly inexpensive and are etched well. If you would like to check out the rest of the images on these plates you can visit MASH's website and purchase the plates here. As always, I hope you all liked this post my dear Lacquer Luvers and I look forward to sharing my next post with you, xo!

~Jessica

9 comments:

  1. So pretty!!! Perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stamp is gorgeous! I love this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGZ I love it. So pretty. Your stamping is so perfect and crisp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zoya Tobey is beautiful! And your stamping is gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOOOOO pretty!!!!! Now I need both these polishes and the plates! LOL
    I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, it looks great. This stamping looks pretty ;))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty Flowers!! I love it... :-D

    ReplyDelete