Sunday, April 29, 2012

2012 Autism Awareness Contest Winner!!!

Hello Lacquer Luvers! I am happy to announce the winner of my 2012 Autism Awareness Contest: Congratulations to Rosemary! I anticipated that this would be a very difficult contest to judge so I asked 2 other bloggers, Liz of Nothing But Nail Polish & Jin of Superficially Colorful to judge as well. To my surprise, we all picked 3 different winners for this contest. I decided to throw the 3 names that we picked into a basket and have my son, Tyus, be the ultimate judge. Afterall, this contest was in honor of him and I thought that it would be the most fair solution to picking a winner.
He picked so fast that his hand is blurred in this photo, lol!


Tyus picked Rosemary, yay!!

This is the winning entry =) Rosemary said, "I call this Scribbles. Sort of represents how someone with Autism may feel trying to sort things out that come naturally to others."
I was very impressed with each and every entry for this contest. You girls did an awesome job and I want to thank you from the very bottom of my heart for participating. I hope that next year I will be able to do something like this again. Maybe even a fundraiser so raise awareness; nail polish related, of course. Again, thank you to all of the ladies who participated. You are all winners in my eyes, xo!

~Jessica

6 comments:

  1. Aw, yay! Congratulations, Rosemary! Beautiful mani and AWWWW that Tyus got to pick, such a cutie. Totally appropriate. Thanks, Jess, for the wonderful contest. xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I missed Rosemary's mani! Its beautiful! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how I missed Rosemary's mani! Its beautiful! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aawwww look at my TyTy! sooo cute holding the lil paper! Congrats to the winner!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Rosemary!! Thanks so much for the contest..it was lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Congrats Rosemary! This was a lovely contest!

    ReplyDelete