Thursday, November 24, 2011

10 Day Challenge: Day 4

Hello Lacquer Luvers & welcome to Day 4 of the 10 Day Challenge! My apologies for posting so late luvs, today is Thanksgiving and I was busy spending the day with my son and sister at the beach! Yes, the beach! My hubby works out of town and since he was leaving this morning to head back to work, we had dinner as a family last night. This morning we got to spend the day sitting in the sun relaxing. It was fabulous!


Today's challenge calls for Animal Print nails. I admit, I did not have time before we left this morning to do a new mani for you all. I do, however, have not 1, but 3 animal print mani's for you today! These photos were taken previously but I hope you all like them either way.


Tiger print: This manicure began with base coat (not sure which I was using back then). I taped off the ring and index fingers, and put on two coats of Revlon Siren from their Fire & Ice Collection on all of my nails. Next, I stamped them with the tiger print design using image plate M57 by Konad with their special stamping polish in black. Next, I taped off my ring and index fingers and applied one coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out. I used the tape to create the black tips on my pinky and middle fingers, too. I used a no-name silver nail art striper for the lines & topped this off with Seche Vite fast dry top coat.


Camo-Animal Print: I wanted to do a mani using camouflage colors and went for this. I really like how this one came out. This mani began with base coat & two coats of Essie Sew Psyched. I stamped on the leopard print using Chocolate by E.L.F. & Konad's image plate M57. I used tape & Chocolate for the brown french tips and China Glaze II to fill in the leopard spots. This was topped with fast dry top coat by Seche Vite.


Pink Cheetah: My last animal print mani for you all today is one of my favorites, pink cheetah! This mani was inspired by Tamira over at naudii beautii. She was telling me that her dream polish is a black base with pink sparkles. I thought that was a killer combo & layered one coat Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear VIP Pink over one coat of SHXW Black Out, ah-maziiiing! I taped off the tips and used SHXW Hot Magenta for my pink french tips. My accent nail is 2 coats of SHXW Hot Magenta, then the cheetah print from Konad's image plate M57 with their special stamping polish in black. The tip was taped off & I used Black out for the french.

What do you all think of animal print? Would you wear any of these mani's? Don't forget that  Ms. Kelly from Posh For Polish is doing this challenge with me so please go take a look at her animal print nails and let her know what you think! As always, I hope you all liked this post my dear Lacquer Luvers and I look forward to sharing tomorrow's post with you & HAPPY THANKSGIVING, xo!

~Jessica

5 comments:

  1. I love the first mani! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of them! And I love love love the black with the sheer pink sparkles over it. Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your funky frenches! These are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh wee so much gorgeousness in one post. I adore the first one, but they're all so nice.

    ReplyDelete